Saturday 1 January 2022

Introducing Simply Magnolia team........

First of all, I want to wish everyone a beautiful, healthy and creative 2022.
Today I would like to introduce my team to you.

We start with team A:


Hello, My name is Bianca or in the hobby world better known as 
Bianca's Scrapcards, I am now 48 years old, married to my dear husband Marcel and I have a daughter 22 and 2 small hairy Maltese. I have always been very creative in every way. I love to be creative in my hobby room after work and my favorite stamp is of course the Magnolia.

I took over the challege blog at the beginning of 2021, I hope my team can inspire everyone with beautiful creations.


Hello, My name is Brigitte and I'm from Canada. I'm a young retired from the military and live with my husband and two cats Chewie and Onyx. I LOVE Magnolia stamps, Tilda always have a story to tell! I have been crafting, mostly cards, for almost 20 years. My favourite part: colouring!

Hello, my name is Debby i'm 44 years old. Married with Michel and we have a 20 year old daughter. Together we live in the netherlands and we have 2 dogs. I'm creative for as long as I can remember. I making cards and mini scrapbooks. Magnolia stamps are my favorite. They are so cute.

And this is team B:


Hi, I'm Miranda and live in the Netherlands. I've been creative all my live. Love making all kinds of things like card, boxes, (mini) albums. One of my favorite stamps is Magnolia.


Hi, my name is Plony. I have the most fantastic husband and together we have 3 kids and 5 grandkids. We live in The Netherlands close to Rotterdam with our border collie Lizzy. I love to craft and making cards is one of my favorites. Magnolia stamps and vintage cards are my number one cards to make and most of the time they are fully loaded with all kinds of things.


Hi, my name is Luisa, I am very excited as I started my adventures in the world of scrapbooking with Magnolia stamps and dies. I have learned a lot from the groups related to Magnolia and have been having fun with card making for about 10 years now.
Professionally I am a teacher for English and German as second language. I work at a Portuguese state school near Coimbra in the centre of Portugal. Of course I am always terribly busy, but I usually find time to do everything.
Last February I came to be one of the founding members of a Portuguese scrap group and in summer I started to doing some work as guest designer for Stamperia.
I love all kinds of crafts and enjoy trying out new things, as well as recreate some great ideas from other crafters.
I'm leaving a link to my accounts on social media, so you may see what I am up to. 
I hope to be able to create beauty, just as you all do, and to inspire others as you have been inspiring me.

And finally team C:


I'm Veronica, I'm from Italy, I love my Life, my hobby are craft, history, art, dance. I like Magnolia stamps because are so sweet and without mouth they tell everything🙂


Hello! My name is Reetta and I'm 43 years. I'm married and we have two daughters. We live in southern Finland. I love crafting and I fell in love with Magnolia stamps 7 years ago


Hi. My name is Veronique. Born in south of France and living in Norway with my husband and our labrador Lily. Starting with scrapbooking in 2009 and have been since completely hooked by card making and coloring with my favourite stamps Magnolia 🙂

This is my amazing team and I hope we can inspire you to join us in our monthly challenge.

Tomorrow we will come back and start with the new challenge for January.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment