Monday 7 January 2019

With thanks


Happy new year to all our Magnolia friends

So sorry for our delay of this challenge.
Unfortunatly our owner Traci has gotten critticaly ill and is at the hospital.
Let us all wish her good recovery.
Untill she is back we will try to keep track of the challenge for her.

The first challenge this year is
"With thanks"

Remember our rules and join in as many times as you like.
We love to see your gorgeous creations.

For the winner of challenge 11 - Ellen, could you pleace be in touch with me
so I could give you a chance to be our guest designer. (elinsdesignkaker at getmail.no)

The winner of challenge 12
is
number 13
CreativEle
with this lovely card


You will be our guest designer in February.
Pleace contact me on elinsdesignkakerATgetmail.no
so I can give you information.

And our top 3 is


Nr 14 Elena




Now to our wonderful designteam
for your inspiration










We can't wait to see what you come up with.
Theme "With thanks"


Inlinkz Link Party

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for choose my card in Top 3 and also happy to be winner. I write you for info. Happy New year to you all, hugs
    Ele

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel better very soon Traci!

    ReplyDelete