Wednesday 3 October 2018

Challenge #10 - Autumn



Hello Everyone,


Apologies that we are late going live, I have been away in London for my birthday and am just catching up on craft life.



Firstly I would like to start with some team news - 

Nana Connie joins our DT, welcome aboard, I am so pleased to have you working on our team.   

Now for the sad news, Natalie will be stepping down from the team after this month, Natalie thank you for your beautiful work it has been a pleasure to have you on our team and you will be dearly missed.  All the best to you xx



Winner and Top 3 Challenge #9 Butterflies

 







Congratulations


You will be our Guest Designer for the challenge please contact me

 craftypearly10@gmail.com  so I give you the theme of the challenge . 

You have 5 days to contact me,

(if we don't have a message from you, one of the top 3 will

become our guest designer).









Thank you Ladies


all badges can be found in the sidebar 





Our new challenge theme is

Autumn

Our Design Team inspiration:-























Nana Connie




1 comment:

  1. I wrote you a letter, but no one answered me - am I the winner?

    ReplyDelete