Sunday 14 June 2015

CAS or Fully Loaded winners

post signature Hi Magnolia friends, our winners post is a bit late tonight so I'll keep it brief!
Thanks to everyone who entered....52 awesome entries and I'm so glad that I can leave picking the winner to Random.org!
So without further ado.....
the winner of our GDT spot this time is
xxxxx
xxx
x
#13 - that's Dian
with this gorgeous creation....
 
 
Congratulations Dian! Please contact me, Nicola, using the email in the sidebar so I can give you the details of the GDT prize! Don't forget our winners badge for your beautiful blog!
 
Next up, the DT's Top 3....
#10 - Davinia
 
 
#14 - Roselany
 
 
#34 - Debbie
 
 
Awesome creations one and all!!! Grab our Top 3 badge for your stunning blogs!
Check back with us tomorrow afternoon for the next fab challenge!
 
Hugs from
The Simply Magnolia DT xxx
 
 

1 comment:

  1. eeeekk! thank you so much girls for picking my card!! and well done to all the ladies gorgeous cards! and lots of beautiful entries ! xxx

    ReplyDelete