Saturday 2 May 2015

Anything Goes winners

post signature
Welcome Magnolia fans to our 'Anything Goes' winners post!
Thanks as always to everyone who joined us, so many incredible works of art to feast the eyes on! I love the diversity that this free challenge brings.
 
Random.org chose #4 that's Wendy
 with this beautiful creation

 
Congratulations Wendy! You are the winner of our Ribbon Girl prize
 
Please contact me, Nicola, using the email in the sidebar, so I can arrange your prize for you! Don't forget to grab our winners badge for your gorgeous blog!
 
Next up we have our DT's Top 3....

#10 - Yanti



#30 - Malin



#44 - Sharon




Such beauty! 
 Thank you for sharing all your magnificent creations with us, take our Top 3 badge for your awesome blogs!
 
We'll be back tomorrow with our next new challenge!
 
Hugs from
The Simply Magnolia DT xxx
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card as a top 3. I am so chuffed.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete