Sunday 15 December 2013

Winners announcement

Hello to all our wonderful crafters.
Thank you to those of you that found time to enter our last challenge, as we all know how hectic this time of year can be, and wow you your amazing cards and creations really all deserve a winner's badge. I am so impressed and so very lucky to have Inlinkz to select the winner, because I wouldn't like to have to choose.
The lucky winning lady receiving the Live and Love Crafts voucher, is
http://www.liveandlovecrafts.com/
This is Barbara's beautiful card
Well done Barbara, please contact me, Tracy to organize your prize.

The Winner of the Guest Designer spot is
#20 Pona
Just look at all these Tildas, Stunning!
Pona please contact me,  Tracy, to sort out when you can join us as a Guest Designer.

The DT girls have also chosen the Top #3 for this challenge,
and the winners are,
#3 Yuri


Ladies, well done we love your creations, please remember to take your well deserved Top #3 badge from the sidebar to proudly display on your blogs.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you to Mr Inlinkz!!!! :-) :-)... and thank you to LLC for this fabulous prize!
    Congrats to all!!!
    Hugs, Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much ladies for selecting my creation as top 3. I'm pleased as punch!
    Congratulations to the other winners.
    Crafty hugs.
    Donna. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. O, Thank your ladies so much for choosing my card for your Top 3!!! I'm very proud of it!!! Hugs Lotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much ladies for choosing me as your Top 3!
    Hugs, Yuri xx

    ReplyDelete