Sunday 1 December 2013

Over the Edge Winners

Hello ladies,
it's time to announce the winners of our previous challenge.
Thankyou to everyone that entered, we had so many wonderful creations to see.
 
The winner of the $10 Stamping Tilda  gift voucher is 
 
 
and the lucky winner of the prize from
The Ribbon Girl is
 
#29 Nans
 
 
Congratulations ladies, please contact me to organise your prizes and badges.
 
We have 2 talented ladies that we would like to ask join us
as Guest Designers for an upcoming challenge.
Winners of the Guest Designer position goes to
 
and
#80 Yuri
 
The Top #3 Winners for this week are
#12 Julie P
#14 Tinie
#27 Karen
Ladies please take your Top #3 badge from the sidebar to display on your blogs.
 
We'll see you a little later with another fun challenge.
 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for choosing me in your top 3 this week, I was thrilled
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to be one of the winners. Thank you very much. I sent you an email Tracy.

    Hugs
    Nans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you DT members for choosing my project as one of the winners...
    Hugs... :)

    ReplyDelete