Sunday 30 June 2013

Garden Delights Winners

Hello to all you wonderful ladies, what fantastic entries we had for our Garden Delights challenge. The lucky winner of this challenge receives a voucher from the generous Tilda's Town.
 
 
And the winner is
Oh so pretty...

As always the DT girls and I have chosen a Guest Designer winner for an upcoming challenge,
and the overwhelming winner is
Simply gorgeous Karen!
 
Congratulations to both of our winners.
Ladies, please contact me, Tracy, via the email in the sidebar to organise your prizes.
 
Our Top #3 winners are,
#9 Gayle
#22 Lisa
 
Beautiful cards ladies, please take your winners badge from the sidebar to
proudly display on your blogs.
 

Of course there are more cards that deserve a special mention too, they also caught the eye of the DT.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow !!! Thank you for picking me in the top 3 !!! I will display my lovely badge with pride..Hugz Gayle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG thank you so much,
    I am so happy!
    Congrats to all other winners too
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woww thanks ladies for the Top 3,love it

    ReplyDelete