Sunday 7 October 2012

Winner's Day

Hello again to our wonderful followers, we have our winners for the Bag of Butterflies challenge to announce today. Firstly though we have to mention that a few of our entries did not fit the challenge and are not eligible to win any prizes. We don't like to leave anyone out, but we have to be fair to those who follow the challenge citeria. 
Enough of that, it's onto our fabulously creative winners. 
The WINNER of The Ribbon Girl kit is
 
 
The Guest Design Team Winner this week is
 
Stunning creations ladies, please contact me, Tracy, via the email in the sidebar to organise your prizes.
 
The Top #3 WINNERS with their beautiful bags are
 
#11 Nela
 
#12 Wilma
 
Well done and thankyou for joining us ladies, please feel free to take your Top 3 badge from the sidebar.
 

6 comments:

  1. Thank You for choosing me as one of your Top 3!
    Nela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the creators of such beautiful cards.
    Congratulations Wilma!
    Hugs, Myrna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for picking my bad as one of the top 3
    Hugs Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for selecting my bag as a GDT spot... I have emailed twice and heard nothing back about instructions. Please email me at FashionistaChalleneg@gmail.com I am super excited to start creating for my GDT spot :)

    R Meyers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats FashionistaChallenge@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete