Sunday 15 January 2012

Celebrate Challenge Winners

Hi all, sorry for the late posting, my internet provider had a slight meltdown and almost gave me one to!
What a staggering amount of talent you all have, it is so much fun blogging around to see what you've been making. Of course this week was no exception. So without further ado our Magnolia-licious prize winner for the Celebrate Challenge is



The winner of our Guest Designer spot is
 Congratulations girls, please contact me, Tracy so we can organise your prizes.
We also have our top #3 fabulous creations and because they are so good we've added the images too!
In no particular order,

#90 Tinie

#80 Janet

Congratulations to our Top #3 girls, please feel free to take your well deserved badge from the sidebar.

3 comments:

  1. hallo dames
    allemaal van harte gefeliciteerd en het zijn stuk voor stuk schatjes van kaarten!
    groetjes van corry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joehoe! That's me... Can't belive that I won:-) Mail is on the way...
    Hugs Mieke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks very much for being the next GuestDesigner !! It made my day.... Christa.

    ReplyDelete